Friday, July 18, 2008

Purpose

I'm still unsure what the purpose of this blog is. I'm considering my options of leaving it as a personal blog/journal thing, but at the same time I would like Mystery Spoon to become something else, something more amusing. I've had an excellent idea (at least I think, and Froglady thinks) for a blog/comic/thing and I'm tempted to give it a go. It's been a while since I've tackled a large project other than my motorcycle, and never since I've tackled an art/expressive/graphic communications thing aimed at the general public. Perhaps it will be a combination of both? We'll see what happens by the end of the week, perhaps Mr. E. Spoon will have a stroke of genius and build something excellent out of Mystery Spoon. Overtime if it is a success maybe I'll make a 'real' domain of it.

No comments: